Saturday 31 October 2009

Halloween



This is my favourite Halloween window display. It's been a lovely afternoon going out with the lovely man, meeting friends and eating my first mince pie of the season.

You can see the mince pie on Flickr but here is another picture which I called "Night Fever":




I've unpacked half my stuff so I need to pack it again for our hols. I can't believe that we'll be in Berlin in about 24 hours! Hopefully we'll be able to continue our blogs but if not, we'll be back posting at the weekend. Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Both great shots :-) The mince pies were great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere that you're supposed to pack, then take half out but DON'T put it back in again! Not that I've ever followed the advice myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second shot. The Mac books sound useful, there is a lot to learn! Thanks.

    The more you take out of your bag, the more you can bring back with you! I wish I had reminded No1 about that.

    ReplyDelete