Monday 2 November 2009

First night in Berlin



We arrived in Berlin last night, tired after our journey and got to a very nice hotel. The room is bigger than my entire one bedroomed flat! The picture above is of number 96 having a fag. I have no idea why it says 96 on his bum.


We had to have bratwurst for our first meal.





Dessert was massive and very tasty!





I don't expect I'll be commenting much, if at all, while we're away but I'll be posting more pictures on Flickr and I'll catch up with you all when we get back. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm amazed that you even thought you'd comment! Get out there and enjoy yourselves - will be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as though you'll be well-fed! No, of course you won't have time to comment - enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your image of the day.. is great..
    and the food.. well yum again..

    ReplyDelete