Sunday 22 November 2009

Julien watches Antiques



Julien and I are having a quiet Sunday evening. Here he is watching The Antiques Roadshow. I'm afraid my photography mojo is lacking at the moment. I should really get out this week and try something experimental but the wind and the rain outside isn't encouraging me.

Missing the lovely man this evening as he's made the journey back to Auld Reekie. Ah well, that's Sunday for you. Hope you're having a relaxing weekend. I think I'll watch some recorded stuff on TV as there isn't anything on that I want to see this evening. Hope you're having a relaxing Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. I'm missing you too. I hope Julien enjoyed watching the antiques x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finding the camera stuff difficult too. Commenting is even worse. Just doesn't seem to be doing it for me just now. Only so many ways you can look at a toothbrush before you give up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's this weather, no inspiration at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I'm not alone,it's feeling a bit 'mechanical' at the moment.....definitely the weather!

    ReplyDelete