Sunday 15 November 2009

Still cleaning




I'm afraid I've not got any exciting photos today or even a recipe. Once the lovely man went home again, it was back to cleaning. No Mo, I haven't finished my critter assault. It will take me some time given my low stamina for cleaning and the necessity to do it in segments in a small flat. Still, I'm feeling righteous.

It's been a really lovely weekend of nice food and a relaxing time with Mr Duck. I don't have much to say tonight but I'm just going to make a cup of tea and relax...

2 comments:

  1. It was a really lovely weekend. I'm going to have a cup of tea and relax too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm REALLY not envying you that cleaning business (mostly because I should be doing something similar but just can't quite bring myself to make the effort!)....but that's a rather nice nozzle by the way, it looks like it might give those critters a soft exit option ;-)

    ReplyDelete