Sunday 29 November 2009

Coffee with friends



If you've been following my blog then you will have seen this chappy before. I took some lovely shots of him and his mum but somehow this strangely composed one is my favourite. In case you prefer the more conventional then here are a couple more.







We had a lovely afternoon and now, sadly, I have to pack up and make the journey home. It's very cold here and I can't make up my mind whether travel by bus or by train will be more comfortable. The bus guarantees a seat and is less prone to delay but the train is faster when it's functioning well...

Hope you have a great Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. These are great :-) It was another lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the strangely composed one too...quirky and full of character!

    ReplyDelete