Wednesday 4 November 2009

Snow



Taking lots of photos has been rendered difficult by the need to perpetually hold a brolly. Distinctly wintery weather today with snow and heavy rain. I think both of us are coming down with colds too and I'm still not able to walk far. We've still be enjoying the visit though some conditions could have been better for holidaying!

Today we travelled on the Ubahn fro the first time. I've posted a few more photos to Flickr today so do take a peek if you feel inclined. Am really looking forward to meeting Mo tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Well, this may not be much consolation, but at least snow looks better than rain. I like the angle of this shot and the way the man's backpack echoes the colours of the autumn (autumn - with snow???) leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought it was bad here! I definitely timed my trip well!!

    Enjoy the rest if your break, regards to Mo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow! Good grief! Well, look on the bright side - you're together... and not just for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete