Monday 9 November 2009

Strange day



I just got back home last night after my holiday and learned that I had a job interview today. This picture was taken just after my interview. This is the River Clyde in the centre of Glasgow. I used to cross it every day on the way to work, not far from here. Sometimes it can look very beautiful.

It's really nice after an interview to meet a friend and I was lucky enough to meet K - familiar to those of you who have been following my pictures for a bit. I liked this picture I took of him:




I like these kind of blurry images. I was also happy to be reunited with my Lumix LX3 which I hadn't taken on holiday with me. I missed it.

Now to have a relaxing evening and wind down. i think that my interview went well but I won't know for a while.

Hope your week started well. I hope to catch up with you all soon.

4 comments:

  1. Good shots! Fingers still crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the view of The Clyde that I am familiar with, nice. I hope the interview was successful, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bridge and reflections are lovely! Re the interview, it was a good job you hadn't gone on holiday for longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm playing catch-up (so what's new?) Hope whatever the result of the interview is what just what you want....you know what I mean!!

    ReplyDelete