Sunday 29 November 2009

Afternoon trip to South Queensferry



I never got around to posting my blog yesterday so here's yesterday's image. We went to South Queensferry in the afternoon and took some pictures in the fog. This one is also a lensbaby shot. I quite liked playing with the combination of the fog and the lensbaby distortion.

Here's a lensbaby shot of the lovely man too.




We were out dining with friends last night and I was so busy having fun that I never took any photos. Imagine - a three pudding meal! We were in heaven!

4 comments:

  1. I like the effect of the fog and the lensbaby too. It looks as though the bridge is disappearing. It does look cold though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one of the bridge, the way it disappears into the fog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shot of the bridge. SD is looking very serious!

    Perhaps he is contemplating the impending three pudding meal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both great! I thought you'd still be in training for a 3 pud meal after Berlin??

    ReplyDelete