Friday 6 November 2009

Amsterdam on the way home



We're back in Edinburgh now - tired but having had a good holiday in spite of the weather. The sun, of course, came out in Berlin on the day we were leaving. We had five hours between flights in Amsterdam and managed a bit of a walkabout there. It was my first visit to Holland and it would be great to go back. I loved watching the cyclists - the quantity and the different styles. I have posted a few more pictures on Flickr and will post more tomorrow. I'll catch up on what I've been missing on your blogs over the weekend. Night night for now.

1 comment:

  1. Ah. They pulled the 'sunshine on the last day trick' did they!

    Yes Amsterdam looks good, it is on my list. Hilary and the girls have been and loved it, partictulaly the art galleries.

    Thanks for the book info, I will check them out.

    ReplyDelete