Tuesday 10 November 2009

Grey day in Glasgow



I've been having a quiet day recovering from all my exertions (and the pub) in the last week. I'm also getting over a cold. It was very grey today in Glasgow and it took a bit of playing with levels to get more colour in this shot but I liked the colour of the tree. I'm afraid I wasn't looking too far for my photo. I'm quietly ensconced on the sofa and will not stray far this evening. Anyone know if there's anything good on telly? I think another cuppa is in order. Hope the week is treating you all well.

3 comments:

  1. Grey here too. I'll let you know if I find anything good on the telly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be grey all over.

    I haven't even looked at my efforts for the day. The girls tell me that "Corrie" is on.

    WHOOPEE!!!! Any more whisky Dear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way the colour of the tree's leaves is echoed in the paint colour on the edging of the house. I hope it's less grey for you tomorrow! Even here in the Languedoc it's been grey today.

    ReplyDelete