Friday 27 November 2009

Lovely lunch



I arrived early in Edinburgh to meet P for lunch. Of course we had to photograph it. What you see in front of me is chicken teriyaki. It was delicious. The other dish is a pork one which was also tasty. The starter was also delicious. It was Dragon sushi. When I say starter - well we actually got it after our main course and were a bit too full by then to eat it all. It means that the lovely man got to taste it too.




Are you hungry now? How many pictures of food do I put on my blog? Hmm. Quite a few. I do love nice food. I also love the company of good friends. So there are a lot of photos of them too.




Here she is again.




Thanks P for a lovely afternoon!

I've now been fed again by the lovely man and am looking forward to a lovely relaxed evening with him. Life is good!


7 comments:

  1. The leftovers were delicious :-) Wish I could have been at lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds and looks like life is great!
    I want to search out some sushi now.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be a lady who lunches, where do I sign up? Sounds like a lovely day and the perfect start to the weekend, have a great one! (and yes, now I'm hungry!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be a lady who lunches too! All I usually get are sandwiches... and then I have to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful food and great portraits. What's wrong with putting photos of food on your blog? Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could be a lady that lunches. (Technical difficulties!)

    That food looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was delicious, wasn't it! We must do that again some time.

    ReplyDelete