Friday 9 October 2009

Hooray! It's Friday!




Well here he is. That means it must be Friday. It's not been a bad day and I'm feeling really quite contented. I am cooking tasty food, sitting with the lovely man and watching rubbish on the telly. This picture was taken using a SAD lamp for light. It's a lensbaby one, as usual, and the manual focus was difficult as he kept moving in and out and making me giggle. I posted another couple of pictures of him on Flickr.

Now for tasty food. Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Bon appetit! And enjoy the weekend. Do you find the SAD light works? I thought of getting one when I lived in Wales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chaiselongue I'm not sure. I only bought it this week. They were on offer at Maplin and so £35 which I thought was affordable. They seem to be very expensive otherwise. I also thought that it would be useful for photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to look up SAD, and then realised what it was! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend who has a SAD lamp and she swears by it, hope it works for you.....it certainly works well for photos! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol this photo has given him a strange Bela Lugosi look! Its fab :O)

    ReplyDelete