Friday 2 October 2009

Lit by the iPod again...



Here he is, looking lovely as ever. I'm discovering that my iPod light application is a useful resource for adding a touch of light when I take photos.

I got the phone call I'd been waiting for at about 4.30 today. Sadly I didn't get the job I went for. Hopefully I'll have feedback next week. After feeling ill all week and then building up to the interview, I'm just exhausted. I was a bit disappointed but now I have the lovely man to spoil me all weekend. He even kept the only almond croissant for me. We both love them but the local shop only had one and he insisted it was mine. What a sweetie!

Have a great weekend folks. I'm settling down to a quiet one.

6 comments:

  1. I do like the lighting here :-) You can always have the last almond croissant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the job, but enjoy the weekend and the almond croissant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear the news....but there's something better out there just waiting for you, I just know it! Enjoy the weekend, I'm guessing the almond croissant is long gone and passed good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really disapointing news for you. I used to hate that bit. Tomorrow's another day.

    Hmm? Almond croissant? In my day it was a Rolo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, that was disappointing for you but you know what they say... It wasn't meant to be because another job was, you've just got to find it! Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats rubbish about the job :( Just what you needed after your yucky week too!
    I love that the duck gave you last almond croissant - so sweet :) I think you need a weekend of spoiling and chilling now. Have a lovely peaceful weekend with your lovely man xxxx

    ps. the lighting is great!

    ReplyDelete