Saturday 10 October 2009

Lazy day in...




Here he is again. We didn't leave the house today but enjoyed pottering about in each other's company. I'm afraid that means that you will see my lovely man again today. I don't tire of him but you might. I like this picture of his hands. I like the grain, the colours and the moderate lensbaby effect.

I also liked this one of him smiling as he looked as his picture of me which you can see on his blog. I'm off to cook more tasty food and we're going to watch Dexter.




Hope you're all having a good weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I'm having a very good weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he isn't my cup of tea, "beauty in the eye of the beholder" and all that!! You obviously enjoy each other's company very much, have a great weekend.

    Nice shots, especially the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there,

    Thank you for your comments on my blog. I intend to sit down tomorrow and have a really good look at yours.

    You're not a late developer, you're just young at heart - do keep it that way :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an OK sort of day to me!!

    ReplyDelete