Sunday 24 January 2010

First time for everything



Do you remember the first time in your life that you ever got to feed the birds? Probably not, eh? Well I witnessed this little chap's first time. I have no children but am lucky enough to have some in my life. It's lovely to watch him explore and learn about the world afresh. He also called me by name for the first time. It was a lovely afternoon with these friends and the lovely man.

Here is another one where he would happily have got more closely acquainted with this swan but had to settle with blowing him a kiss "bye bye".




Soon I will have to start the trip home. Hope you're having as nice a weekend as me.

3 comments:

  1. He really did want to give that swan a hug...

    I've had a lovely weekend. It has gone too quickly, as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds and looks like a magical afternoon. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIds are great fun, I wish I had known my lot when they were small.

    ReplyDelete