Wednesday 27 January 2010

Stuff and nonsense

Do you remember this chap and how I said he had a secret?



Well here he is again. If you squeeze his middle then his eyes pop out.



This is my friend who came round today shining my cow torch on my pig and squeezing him till his eyes pop. My how we laughed.... I am feeling quite ill today and that's about as intellectual as I can get. It's very frustrating as I planned to go out and meet people but I don't feel well enough - not terribly ill but ill enough to not want to move. There seem to be so many colds and flus around just now.

I've still been enjoying scanning some of my old photos with my new negative scanner. In the process though I discovered that the latest Mac operating system is not compatible with my high quality flatbed scanner so I'm a little peeved about that!

Here is one of my favourites from today's discoveries in the old negatives.





5 comments:

  1. Hee hee :-) Take it easy - I hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, rest up Irene and 'eat the food'!!! This too shall pass. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super jumper that dog is! Hope you feel better soon, but if you're not up to it the best thing is rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have a pig like that but something popped out the other end instead ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. The Mac doesn't like my Canon scanner either, very frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete