Monday 18 January 2010

Tree Creeper





I've had a lovely day today. I met my brother and we spent some time going in search of birds and wildlife. This image was the one I was most excited about as it is of a bird called a tree creeper. Not only had I never photographed one before but I had never seen one.

The squirrels around there are very friendly and I took some lovely shots but I particularly liked this squirrel shot.




I was also treated to seeing a heron.




It shows how much wildlife can be seen in the centre of urban areas.

I hope you've been enjoying your week as much as I have mine.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a lovely day. These are super shots x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these shots. I've never seen a tree creeper - what a lovely shot of this little bird - and it's always exciting to see a heron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I saw a treecreeper before Christmas, or something similar, climbing up a pine tree behind our house, but that was the first time I'd seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That squirrel.....oh yes, that's my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete