Thursday 14 January 2010

Security



I think it's a real security thing that I have the cupboards stuffed with food. I also hate food going to waste and I will often cook to freeze food. I really need to stop buying so much food till I've eaten stocks. I can never seem to let the freezer get low enough to defrost it and where will I put the soup I make from all the veggies in the fridge if the freezer is full?

This habit has got considerably worse since I started getting groceries delivered and therefore don't have to carry them all myself. Still... I am very much looking forward to eating a lot of this yummy stuff... Mr duck will be fattened up considerably this weekend.




4 comments:

  1. Imp, with that sort of attitude you would do well living out here in the stix! I'm terrible too, even freezing left over bits of mash potato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If SD is going to eat that lot this weekend, I want to see before and after pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up again! You should see my freezer, it's an ancient 'chest' affair, and there's probably stuff left over from christmas 2007 down there at the bottom.......I try not to think about it!

    ReplyDelete