Saturday 16 January 2010

He's very at home in the pub!



Well you've seen him many times. He's a star of my blog - along with the lovely man. I've told the people in our local cafe/bar that he's my weekday man. Here he is in the pub for the annual event which is his birthday drink. The lovely fleecy dressing gown was a pressie.

I just stayed for a fairly short time and then went to join the lovely man who'd arrived at my house. He was, of course, invited too but Friday is a tiring day for him and he has a whole freezer full of food to scoff so he had to get started right away ;-).

Here's another picture of the birthday boy:




Hope your weekend started as pleasantly as mine. Now to help the lovely man in the scoffing food task :-)

4 comments:

  1. He looks happy in his T-shirt and even happier in his new dressing gown.

    More food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd forgotten it's Friday, something you two would never do, so enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say having a dressing gown to wear in the pub classes as VERY at home!

    ReplyDelete