Thursday 14 January 2010

Wild Wednesday



Well it was for me at least... I met friends in the pub and two of us were lucky enough to get beautifully wrapped pressies which we are holding up here. One of the people I met is an old friend I have seen only twice in the last decade so it was lovely to see him.

Where it became a wild Wednesday was when a friend and I went for an adventure - we went to a Karaoke pub afterwards. Ok. So it's not very wild but it's not my usual. Before you ask - we did not sing. It was quite a friendly place and there were a few excellent performers and unusual sights. For some reason, apparantly unconnected people in different parts of the bar were wearing bunny ears. That made for a few good images.








Today I'm having a rest from the rock and roll lifestyle and will be having a quiet day at home with lots of tea....


6 comments:

  1. Didn't you know it was International Bunny Ear Day? And you went out without yours? Nice one of you both with your pressies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Jon said, it was Bunny Ear Day yesterday. You should have known.

    My favourite is also the one of the two of you with your pressies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so embarrassed I went out without my ears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunnies! I'll just go and get my gun, you could have had a lucky escape....there are some very strange people in Glasgow. Mind you, I know some even stranger people in Bearsden..!! Say no more. (Relatives!)

    Love the top shot, pressies and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pressie shot, but it would have been even better with bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a fun night out, but a pity you forgot you bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete