Tuesday 5 January 2010

Reconnecting with friends



Those of you who've been looking at my pictures for a while will know this face. I couldn't resist lifting the camera when he started to become passionately involved in description. I love how people talk with their hands.

I didn't blog yesterday but I did take a picture of the lovely man.




It was so lovely for us to have so much time together. It's always hard to separate at the end of holidays.

Hope you're having an ok start to the year.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it must be really difficult to go back to your separate homes after having such a long time together. But not long until the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that face and I know that gesture :-) Like Jan says, not long till the weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that a breadmaking demonstration? Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely expressive shots. Yes, it's sad the holiday's over, but the weeks pass so quickly ... it's quite scary sometimes!

    ReplyDelete