Wednesday 6 January 2010

Question for you



What is the purpose of this implement? I'll let you know in a couple of days.

Today, I've had a quiet day at home in my slippers. I've been catching up on a little domestic stuff and some reading. I found my Digital Photography Masterclass book that I got for my birthday (back in August). I hadn't seen it for a while as I'd tidied it away somewhere. Just goes to show how dangerous tidying is. Anyway, that means that I will work on some of the photographic tasks it sets and I'll share the results with you.

I love snow. For a little while. Go away now snow. Please.

Hope you're all having a good Wednesday folks.

8 comments:

  1. I think that's a device for extracting lenscaps from under the sofa.

    Agree with you about the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be woefully inadequate for the task but since you know that the lenscap is still under the sofa it could be true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very up-market shoe horn?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A honey spoon? I love the handle, whatever it is. I think I'd feel the same as you do about snow by now! Hope it goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got it! The bumpy bit in the middle is to put it over the edge of the cup/bowl or whatever, so that the last of the honey drips in. I'm impressed! I had no idea. My friend wraps all sorts of little things for a lucky dip at Christmas and this was mine. He told me what it was as I had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was goingto suggest a spoon for getting things out of very bendy jars!

    Do let me know what you are doing when you get the trip to Dundee finalised. Would love to meet up if it is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dammit.....I was going to say a honey spoon but I'm way too late!

    ReplyDelete