Sunday 10 January 2010

A shadow of her former self...



I'm just recovering (I hope) from a few hours of being very sick from all ends. It started very suddenly just as I was uploading pictures to Flickr. I'm trying a cup of tea now which I'll sip very slowly. This means that I haven't made the journey home and am still being pampered by the lovely man.

Before I got sick we'd had a short walk and I took the lensbaby with the plastic optic on it. There were a few shots I liked.




I really liked the lensbaby effect on the golden dress in this window.

Now I'm going to get busy nursing myself back to health. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow. Hope you're fitter than me today.

5 comments:

  1. You were quite spectacularly sick... I hope you're over it now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, sorry to hear you are unwell Imp. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling a bit better. But at least you're still with sleepyduck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great shots - I like the ghostly shadow in the first one especially. Sorry to hear you're ill, though. Hope you're better soon, in the meantime make the most of the pampering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm playing catch up....yet again! That sounds nasty, but you're in the right place for after care!

    ReplyDelete