Saturday 23 January 2010

Lovely visit to Dundee



My couple of days in Dundee was lovely. I caught up with friends and discovered that Santa had left me things in Dundee too! This is my friend sporting her gloves. I have a pair of these too. They're great when you're using a camera on a cold day as you can have them either fingerless or as mittens.

I spent time with three friends I've known since I lived in Dundee some years ago and then was treated to meeting a new friend - b1tchesbru - one of you people I have contact with through our photographs online. It was great to talk about life, the universe, photography and everything. What a lovely afternoon that was!




This photo is of a new friend... not b1tchesbru I hasten to add. This was taken with the lensbaby plastic optic. This new friend has a secret which you may learn on a slow photo day.

All in all, I didn't take many photos on my travels. It was hard getting pictures out and about as I had all my bags with me and when I was with friends, I was busy catching up with them. I then travelled on to Edinburgh yesterday to the lovely man. I arrived with that warm glow and sense of wellbeing you get after spending time with really lovely people.


1 comment:

  1. Was really good to meet you too. Felt as though we'd known each other for years! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Hopefully we'll meet again soon.

    ReplyDelete