Monday 21 December 2009

Ain't Waitrose great!



Some of these went into tonight's dinner. Every time I get food from Waitrose I buy some variety of mushroom I've never heard of. I can't remember what these are called but I have the packet in the fridge. They were tasty.

It's a quick blog tonight as I'm watching Wallander on the BBC iPlayer and that requires all my attention due to the subtitles. There's not a lot on telly so that was my option for tonight. I'm planning on doing some Christmas shopping tomorrow out in the world - mad eh?

Have a lovely evening folks and I'll catch up with you all soon.

4 comments:

  1. They are called "tasty little mushrooms". Enjoy your Wallander x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the blessed Waitrose!

    My favourite supermarket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've come late to the delights of Wallander, I only discovered it last week but I'm loving it! (I prefer the original Swedish version to the Kenneth Branagh series...though that's good too)Love the mushroom shot!
    and I've got to do the christmas shopping thing later today.....not really looking forward to that but it has to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit of a disappointment... never seen Wallender and never, ever been to a Waitrose! I've led a sheltered life!

    ReplyDelete