Friday 11 December 2009

Lensbaby flare



Here's a lensbaby shot of the lovely man. I haven't changed it in any way. It's straight out of the camera. I like the strange flare effects that you sometimes get with the lensbaby.

I arrived in Edinburgh and met up with L. She took me home and fed me. I had a failed attempt at some IT stuff on her behalf. I'll keep trying to think of how to do it. L is a pretty new friend and we haven't met often but it was so lovely. It feels like we've known each other longer but we still have the fun of getting to know new things about each other. Thanks L for a lovely evening.

The lovely man had a work night out tonight. He says he's not drunk but I'm not so sure... He's heckling me as I write but in quite an entertaining way.

Hope you're all having a nice start to the weekend.

3 comments: