Sunday 6 December 2009

Saturday night out



I was off out last night with my wonderful friend P to an event for a former colleague. Since P and I hadn't seen each other for a bit we had a good blether and started on the wine before we went out. Will we ever learn? Poor Mr duck had me rolling home at midnight, waking him up and blethering at him drunkenly. Thankfully, he's very forgiving - or at least he can be bought relatively cheaply for one or two cups of tea ;-)

It was a nice night and nice to see some people I hadn't seen for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Were you drunk? Gosh, I hadn't noticed...

    Love this shot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, he really IS forgiving isn't he?

    Sounds like a great night out, and rolling home drunk just comes with the territory!

    ReplyDelete