Thursday 10 December 2009

Wednesday evening



I am just home (on Thursday evening) after going over to my brother's house on Wednesday. The occasion for my visit was that my cousin (pictured on the right) was visiting for a few days. We had a lovely evening - a great Italian restaurant meal and a late night chatting. On the left of the picture here is my lovely niece.

I have uploaded a lot of pictures to Flickr today so you might want to check them out. I will tell you a little more about my day today but not till tomorrow as I am tired and just about ready for bed now. I haven't had much internet access in the last couple of days so I'll catch up with what you've all been up to soon. In the meantime, have a lovely night.

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely shot. See you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely, and I'll pop over to Flickr in my coffee break this morning to check out the others. Hope you slept well and are building up to a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shot. I'm off to look at your Flickr pictures now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds as though you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete