Friday 18 December 2009

Phone pictures



This picture was taken with my phone when I was out and about today. I haven't had time to take any more pictures. It is not an example of terribly pretty graffiti but it caught my eye as I passed it and I have no other photo today. I thought I'd give the lovely man a rest from being photographed though you may see him tomorrow.

When I was getting this image from my phone, I noticed a picture I'd taken some weeks ago on the Glasgow/Edinburgh train. I'd never done anything with it but I liked it so here it is.




It's the weekend folks! Hooray!

I thought I'd inject a bit of Christmas cheer for you all. Hope you're all having a great Friday.

3 comments:

  1. I like both of these - and Santa and his Reindeer are great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the reader on the train, you really caught a moment there! And that's a great animation....I feel really quite christmassy now! Have a super duper weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps.....my head tells me I definitely found the port!!

    ReplyDelete