Wednesday 30 December 2009

Plastic optic again



Well Mo, you're not the only one who was scraping about indoors for a photo today. I was too busy with too many bags travelling to Edinburgh to get the camera out. Here I am wearing my new hoody scarf which the lovely man was modelling for you a few days ago. Yes, it really was that chilly in his flat when we got there.

Hopefully, over the next couple of days, I'll get to play with my tripod and the other new lensbaby optics.

Oh, and a bit of news - I fell on my bum on the ice for the first time this year - not bad as it's the second last day of 2009. No harm done except for a bruised behind and bruised dignity. That was one time I was thankful for my large bottom.

Now to make another cuppa...

3 comments:

  1. And before anyone asks, yes, I know I have to kiss it better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've managed to stay upright this year....though I shouldn't have said that, it's a recipe for disaster! I love that hoody scarf, I remember having one when I was a kid....I'm sure there's a picture of me wearing it when I had mumps when I was about 10 somewhere......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness bruises were the only result. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete