Saturday 12 December 2009

Still, calm evening



Just after sunset, the lovely man and I went to South Queensferry. It was a cold evening but not too cold and it was very still. It was so beautiful and quiet. I took a lot of pictures and some can be seen on Flickr.

I took some delightfully squiggly shots when we were in the car going over bumps. Here is a favourite:




I also took some lovely out of focus bokeh images like this one:




We're partying tonight and I'm looking forward to it. Hope you're having a great Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. It's Sunday....so I hope you're not nursing a sore head! A great trio of shots.....love the bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these shots. Never thought of deliberately putting the camera out of focus to get an image like the last one. I love it - so I think I'm going to have to give that a try soon!

    ReplyDelete