Monday 7 December 2009

Kung Fu Fighting hamster



Today was another day of little inspiration for pictures so here's my Kung Fu Fighting hamster in action. I admired it at a friends and was given it. It's good for a giggle but there's a danger of having the song stuck in your head.

My weight loss plans have taken a tumble so I'm trying to be good and have been using the Wii-fit. I also got a Wii Samba game that's a laugh and uses up some of those calories. I'll be a skinny wee thing yet.

Just waiting for the Gadget Show Christmas special. I hope they give me some ideas for pressies - especially at the lower end of the price range.

Happy Monday folks. I'll be out tomorrow in daylight so I think I'll take the lensbaby and might have some more interesting shots for you.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, that bloody song is in my head now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These things are hilarious. Had a couple of robins that popped out of a clock to sing abba songs. The man thought it was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of the Abba robins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could think I'd be out and about tomorrow in daylight.....I'm starting to feel like I'm a pit pony! I know, take a couple of shots for me and I'll pass them off as mine ;-)

    ReplyDelete