Saturday 26 December 2009

Two days for the price of one!

Christmas Eve is a big event in my family. My brother makes a delicious homemade lasagne and we all have wine and then open our presents at midnight. Here is the lasagne chef:



Here is the lovely man wearing one of my presents.




It's a scarf with a hood!

Christmas day, we returned to my brother's house and had the Christmas dinner and more of lovely company.




Now I know what the question on the tip of your tongue is. Did Santa encourage my photographic interests? You bet he did! I got a set of optics for the lensbaby and a wonderful, quality tripod which is bigger than I am!

Here are a couple of pictures taken with the lensbaby:










Hope you've been having as lovely a time as I have.

5 comments:

  1. A super collection of shots! I've been having a lovely time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that SD looks very fetching!

    Sadly, Santa was cruel and heartless. I still have a chipped telephoto...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! And I'm glad you found some suitably photographic presents in your stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the lovely man looks even lovelier in the scarf....it's SO his colour! I'm waiting for Santa to do a late delivery of my photographic pressie from my Mum (a new compact camera, Lumix TZ7, ordered it late because I wanted to have a 'feel' in a local shop before getting it for £40 less on Amazon!), it's due sometime next week, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you could be sharing that present now Sleepyduck's tried it on for size!

    ReplyDelete