Friday 4 December 2009

Oops

I've taken a photo every day since the first of January except for yesterday. Oops. I had a visit from a dear friend from Dundee. He's not terribly fond of having his picture taken so I didn't think about the camera. We had a lovely evening and I fed him some tasty food. I'd just had my first delivery from Waitrose. I love the Waitrose in Edinburgh but we didn't have one in Glasgow till November. It's not near me though so I was delighted to discover that they deliver. I won't get my regular food from them but it's great for unusual cooking ingredients and treats. Last night we had a beef and burgundy pie from there and it was delicious. We also had the really yummy (too yummy perhaps) Green and Blacks vanilla ice cream.

Now I'm thinking about what to cook for the lovely man tonight...

Hope you had as good a Thursday as I did. I'm also looking forward to my Friday - as I always do.

6 comments:

  1. No photograph? That's shocking! I am appalled!

    Is there any of that ice cream left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it doesn't matter at all that you missed a day, that would turn it into a chore! Have a lovely weekend, as I know you both will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Years ago I used to get my shopping delivered by Tesco. Brilliant! The only complaint was that they didn't put it in the cupboards for me!

    We have a Waitrose now, much better that Tesco and surprisingly, often cheaper. Regardless, a much nicer place to shop.

    Sounds like a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you have to have a day off occasionally. Sounds like a good evening. Enjoy your weekend ... and remember to take some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm immeasurably shocked, you should be truely ashamed for your dreadful lapse of commitment ;-) OK, you're forgiven!

    ReplyDelete