Friday 18 December 2009

Birthday celebration

It was my brother's birthday today (well yesterday as it's after midnight as I write). I went across to meet him at his daughter and son-in-law's house. This meant I got to see my lovely great-niece too. Here she is with her mum.



I also got to see my nephew who I haven't seen for a while. All in all, it was a lovely relaxed family evening. Thanks all!

Here are a few more photos from the night.




Here she is with my nephew.




Here she's on her dad's knee...



5 comments:

  1. Lovely shots :-) See you later x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a beautiful baby she is too....just look at that smiley face! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice evening, and the baby clearly enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks a sweetie. Lovely family shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your niece looks very pleased with herself, and quite rightly so!

    ReplyDelete