Sunday 6 December 2009

Lovely man...



Here he is! The lovely man. He is one of my favourite subjects for portraits as well as being a favourite person. Sadly, we didn't get as much time together as usual this weekend but it was lovely nonetheless.

I've been having a quiet day recovering from my excesses and decorating photos using http://blingee.com/ Thanks for the link Mo. I think I'm addicted to it! Hope you're all having a nice Sunday. I'll catch up with all your blogs over the next couple of days as I plan a quiet night.

3 comments:

  1. What a strange fellow! The weekend was far too short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so where's the blog xmas tree then?? (you wouldn't believe the trouble I had finding mine in the attic!)

    And that's a splendid duck portrait shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely portrait. Enjoy your quiet night.

    ReplyDelete