Wednesday 16 December 2009

Today's reading material



I haven't been motivated to produce many photos today. I've been having an indoors day reading this book. It was recommended by someone who has adopted its principles and found it beneficial. I must admit she was looking very well when I saw her.

I have been struggling with weight and health for the last few years and regular dietary stuff hasn't done an awful lot to help me reduce weight without a phenomenal amount of effort that I find hard to sustain. I was initially resistant to checking out a seemingly miracle diet book as these seem to multiply and are generally peddled with great enthusiasm but it is making sense so far. I looked it up on Amazon and was surprised to see that out of 31 reviews, every one of them had given it a score of 5 out of 5 and said how it had been beneficial for them. I plan to adopt its methods once the festive season is out of the way. I'll let you know how I get on.

I'm hoping to get out and about tomorrow to take some nice pictures for you. In the meantime, I'm going back to my book. Have a good evening.


5 comments:

  1. I hope it goes well. No puddin for you this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know it's not the pudding only diet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - extra puddin for you then...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a gullible chap isn't he? It's OK, my lips are sealed! Seriously though, I'd be interested to know how it turns out, I've got zero willpower when it comes to diets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think No1 Daughter would come over all 'unnecessary' at the thought of a pudding only diet!

    I have to rely on the 'eat what you like in moderation' diet combined with exercise. Trouble is, I am not getting enough exercise, neither is my expanding waistline.

    The Children's Mother is threatening a 'Spring Offensive" .....

    ReplyDelete