Wednesday 16 December 2009

Had my meal cooked for me tonight



I went to visit friends and had a lovely meal cooked for me tonight. I'm playing with a new camera and lens too so I took a lot of photos on the way there which can be seen on Flickr.

Here's the Mitchell Librarty in Glasgow. I often take photos of it but not usually at such a wide angle.




The evening light was very beautiful. I'm too tired to write much more. I started preparing my photos well before midnight and it's well after now so it's time for big snoozes. Hope you've all had a lovely evening.

5 comments:

  1. A new camera? Yahoo! Have fun. I love new toys. And especially cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shots. I hope you had a lovely sleep x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top shots both! (thinks.....does Santa come early north of the border?) Re yours: I've taken a couple of days leave next week so that I have a (much-needed!) fortnight off over xmas and new year.....the way I'm feeling now I think I'll spend the first few days sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the action chopping shot especially. New camera and lens? Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice meal, nice evening, nice shots, nice sleep! What could be better?

    ReplyDelete