Monday 28 December 2009

Fun and games

The day started with both the lovely man and I playing games - him on his iPhone and me on my Wii. It was fun - a bit like the period after Christmas when I was a kid though the games were not electronic then!

After that we went out to meet our friend P. I took a lot of photos with lensbaby plastic optic. Here was my favourite:



This one of P was a close second:




Here's another for good measure:




Now I've got to get cooking - why did I ever let the servants go?

Have a great Monday folks.

4 comments:

  1. Good shots, all of 'em! Now where's my dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Servants? AKA women in this house! Seriously though, some cracking images here and I am falling in love with that optic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your favourite is my favourite too! I really MUST get out to take some pictures today.....I seem to have hit a bit of a photographic brick wall this last week or so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first photo! Have a good tuesday!

    ReplyDelete