Tuesday 29 December 2009

Not many photos today



We spent the afternoon in a cafe with friends. It was a really enjoyable and relaxing time. I didn't get all that many photos but again I was using the plastic optic on the lensbaby. Here is one of the lovely man.

This one is of a figure in the cafe which I've photographed before. The optic renders it like an apparition.




Tomorrow we head for Edinburgh. Not sure what we'll be doing once we get there but it's so lovely to get this chance to spend days at a time together.

4 comments:

  1. I recognise the bloke with the big nose... It's very nice to have some time together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot of SD, very effective.

    Have a good trip to Edinburgh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That plastic optic delivers the goods in B&W too, love that effect. Have a lovely time in Edinburgh!
    I've a feeling I'm going to be scratching around for photograph fodder indoors today....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these black and white shots, especially the 'apparition' which looks really ghostly!

    ReplyDelete